Peter has created a playlist on Spotify containing his original recorded versions of the songs performed in his show “Med hjärtat som insats”.
The songs on the playlist are:
- Under My Skin
- This Song of Mine
- Ingen skyldighet
- Jag såg mig redan där
- Balladen om det angenärna
- Han är med mig nu
- Mellan en far och en son
- Jag har dig nu
- Glömskans tåg
- Under morgonljuset
- Stoppa mig
- Everybody Hurts
- The Mask
- Shape of You
- Stockholm i natt
- I Feel Good and I’m Worth It
Some points to note from the show. This is based on my memory of the show so please forgive any mistakes.
- “Addicted” is not the first song in the show, just the latest addition to the playlist. The rest of the playlist appears to more or less follow the order of the songs in the show.
- “Higher” and “Under My Skin” are in the pre-show and not the main show. They were performed by members of the ensemble.
- “Stockholm i natt” is the final song in the show. “I Feel Good and I’m Worth It” is an encore.
- Another five songs from Peter’s forthcoming album were also in the show but are currently not in the playlist since they have not been released yet. “What If Tomorrow Never Comes”, “Rushing Into Love”, “I Want To Know”, “Dancing” and “Believer”.
- Peter also performed “I’m Gonna Do It” from the “I Feel Good…” album.
Peter has released a third single from his new album. The song is called “Addicted” and is available digitally. The song is also featured in Peter’s current show at Cirkus.
Again, the song has been written by Peter, Tobias Fröberg, Kathryn Williams and Tobias Karlsson. It was produced by Tobias Karlsson. The gospel-sounding backing vocals were supplied by the vocal trio Resound from Atlanta, USA.
Peter has said that the song is a tribute to life and its trials. It’s about being vulnerable, honest and being able to reconcile yourself. Embracing your own story and its power.
Peter’s album “Humanology” is released in three weeks.
Peter’s new album “Humanology” is released on 26 October 2018. It is coming out on CD in Sweden and should be available via the usual digital platforms around the world.
The album contains 10 songs.
- Shape Of You
- How Great It Is
- Rushing Into Love
- I Want To Know
- Call Me By Your Name
- The Mask
- What If Tomorrow Never Comes
If you pre-order the album through Bengans, it is possible to get a signed copy.
Link to pre-order album
Peter has revealed in an interview in the September issue of QX that the title of his new album is”Humanology”. It is being released in October.
There will be a piano ballad “Call Me By Your Name”, inspired by the movie of the same name.
The second single from Peter’s forthcoming album has been released. “Shape of You” is a song written by Peter himself, Kathryn Williams, Tobias Fröberg and Tobias Karlsson. It is produced by Tobias Karlsson and mixed by Ronny Lahti. The choir on the song features Joseph Clarke, Joachim Bergström, Kathryn Williams, Jessica Fox and Mariah Hargrove.
The song is available from the usual digital platforms.
Peter premiered the song on the TV4 show Sommarkrysset on 4 August 2018.
He also performed the previous single “The Mask”.
The album is due out at the end of October 2018.
Peter appeared at “Allsång på Skansen” on 26 June 2018. He performed two songs – “Stockholm i Natt” and his new single “The Mask”. Clips of the songs can be seen on SVT’s web site until 13 September 2018.
Peter also appeared during the annual concert to celebrate Princess Victoria’s birthday on 14 July 2018. He performed “The Mask”, “Juni, Juli, Augusti” and “Come What May” (with Emmi Christensen, Peter’s co-star from the Stockholm production of “Phantom of the Opera”). Unfortunately, this concert is about to be removed from SVT’s web site.