Peter has released remixes of four songs from the Humanology album. They are available through the usual digital platforms.
- Addicted (Interphace Remix)
- Shape of You (Interphace Remix)
- Call Me By Your Name (Sunset ’84 Remix) (remixed by Vinny Vero)
- Dancing (Vinny Vero & Steve Migliore Remix)
Tickets are on sale for Peter’s Humanology tour commencing 18 May 2019.
Details and ticket info can be found here.
Peter has announced a pop concert to present “Humanology” for February in Gothenburg, Sweden. Tickets went on sale and sold out within an hour. Another concert has now been added. Tickets for the second concert (which is now the first one) can be booked at Live Nation.
“Humanology” has now been released on vinyl. It is available from the usual online retailers Bengans, Ginza and CDOn. You can also buy it at Peter’s show at Cirkus.
There is also a limited orange vinyl edition, which is limited to 300 copies. This can be ordered from the above online retailers.
“Humanology” has debuted at number one on the Swedish physical sales chart. The album debuted at number six on the combined physical/digital chart.
Well done Peter, and well deserved.
Peter has revealed in an interview that the album will also be released on vinyl. There is no release date yet.
Carolina Norén has interviewed Peter on Swedish radio. The interview is in Swedish.
As part of the interview, “What If Tomorrow Never Comes” makes its debut.
You can listen to the interview on Sverige Radio’s P4 website. The song appears at the 24 minute mark.
Peter has created a playlist on Spotify containing his original recorded versions of the songs performed in his show “Med hjärtat som insats”.
The songs on the playlist are:
- Under My Skin
- This Song of Mine
- Ingen skyldighet
- Jag såg mig redan där
- Balladen om det angenärna
- Han är med mig nu
- Mellan en far och en son
- Jag har dig nu
- Glömskans tåg
- Under morgonljuset
- Stoppa mig
- Everybody Hurts
- I’m Gonna Do It
- The Mask
- Shape of You
- Stockholm i natt
- I Feel Good and I’m Worth It
Some points to note from the show. This is based on my memory of the show so please forgive any mistakes.
- “Addicted” is not the first song in the show, just the latest addition to the playlist. The rest of the playlist appears to more or less follow the order of the songs in the show.
- “Higher” and “Under My Skin” are in the pre-show and not the main show. They were performed by members of the ensemble.
- “Stockholm i natt” is the final song in the show. “I Feel Good and I’m Worth It” is an encore.
- Another five songs from Peter’s forthcoming album were also in the show but are currently not in the playlist since they have not been released yet. “What If Tomorrow Never Comes”, “Rushing Into Love”, “I Want To Know”, “Dancing” and “Believer”.
Peter has released a third single from his new album. The song is called “Addicted” and is available digitally. The song is also featured in Peter’s current show at Cirkus.
Again, the song has been written by Peter, Tobias Fröberg, Kathryn Williams and Tobias Karlsson. It was produced by Tobias Karlsson. The gospel-sounding backing vocals were supplied by the vocal trio Resound from Atlanta, USA.
Peter has said that the song is a tribute to life and its trials. It’s about being vulnerable, honest and being able to reconcile yourself. Embracing your own story and its power.
Peter’s album “Humanology” is released in three weeks.
Peter’s new album “Humanology” is released on 26 October 2018. It is coming out on CD in Sweden and should be available via the usual digital platforms around the world.
The album contains 10 songs.
- Shape Of You
- How Great It Is
- Rushing Into Love
- I Want To Know
- Call Me By Your Name
- The Mask
- What If Tomorrow Never Comes
If you pre-order the album through Bengans, it is possible to get a signed copy.
Link to pre-order album
Peter has revealed in an interview in the September issue of QX that the title of his new album is”Humanology”. It is being released in October.
There will be a piano ballad “Call Me By Your Name”, inspired by the movie of the same name.